Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Such a Deal

Today I stopped at Target on my way home. In fact I stopped at 2 different Targets, both of which are different from the Target I stopped at yesterday. Yesterday I discovered that "my" Target had their dollar stuff at 50% off. They didn't have much that I was interested in but I got a couple of stocking stuffer type things. And I found two 18 ounce jars of Skippy PB for 44 cents each! Today I had to check out the other 2 in case they had different stuff on sale, but I didn't find much in the dollar section. I did buy a nice little table reduced from $20 to $5. About a month ago, Target had their dollar stuff at 75% off and I bought a bunch of Brio compatible wooden train tracks... and that was a good deal. I love Brio. I can't wait to have grandkids to build train tracks with. Bill says if I had as good an instinct for stocks as I do for mundane household items on sale, we'd be rich. But I don't. Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention my other bargin. I bought a package of 20 "Happy 60th Birthday" napkins for 48 cents. I'll need those in about a month - for me!! And they're not even black!!

No comments: