Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Things that haven't happened and things that are about to:

I never made it to New Hampshire in August. They called me about my job that week and it seemed more important to start getting a paycheck. Steve never made it to Utah in September. He is dragging his feet. BUT. This coming weekend is a 3 day weekend for me and Bill and I will fly to NH on Friday. I considered leaving Thursday evening, but I would miss both my Spanish class and my Indian cooking class, so we'll leave early Friday. Besides, then we can drive from Boston in the daylight and stop at the LL Bean Store in Concord. I hope we will see some fall color. My sister Susan and my brother Steve will be there as well as my mother. And I will finally meet my brother's girlfriend. I'll be the last in the family to meet her. As for Stephen, he is a self-described swivel chair potato. He is slowly making progress on tying up his "loose ends" when he isn’t website and blog browsing and watching videos online. I hope to see him off to Utah in the next week or two.

No comments: