Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Boring Life

So there is nothing exciting to blog about. Friday I thought about trying to get to New England again, but it didn't happen. I realized that we had signed up to feed the Elders, so I stayed home and we fed them pizza and a salad with ice cream for dessert - how creative. Afterwards Bill and I went shopping - for a shower curtain - how exciting. Saturday I slept in. That felt good. Then I went out to Seconds and Surplus and bought a bathroom cabinet for our downstairs bathroom. We'll see how long it takes Bill to put it together and install it. Saturday evening we did our usual temple shift. I was glad I didn't bail out on that as they were somewhat short handed. And today I went to church, came home and made dinner, took a nap and watched Mystery! So yes, this is my boring life. I will try again to get to NE on Friday next. I made a reservation for a car. We'll see how standby goes.

No comments: