Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our New Car -

is not really new. And it's not even here - yet. It's in Florida. My mom is selling her Snowbird home in Florida and moving permanently to New Hampshire. Since she already has a car in NH, we made an offer on her Florida car and she accepted. Actually I worked out the deal with my brothers and sister when I was in FL a few weeks ago, and Mom approved. I pay this year's taxes on the camp which we all own jointly; I get the car. Pretty good deal. So this weekend Bill and I will fly to Florida and drive it back while Steve holds down the fort here. We will also load it up with some other stuff from the house that she didn't want or couldn't take to NH. Like her new vacuum for Sarah, a very large framed picture, some vases and lamps, the Kitchenaid mixer... and whatever else we can fit into the car that might be useful. It will be a long trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, it sounds good !
----------------------------------
hi,
long time no talk..

i had so busy days,
that's why i couldn't call to you,
i'm sorry

whenever i tried to call,
it was dawn in dallas,
so i felt frustrating everytime

we need to go to school, even if it's winter vacation in korea,
maybe i can call you when i get real vacation, (feb. 02 ~ mar. 01)

please forgive me,,!!

-sewon

chattypatra said...

Mary, how did the trip go? I hope you guys had fun along the way.