Friday, August 03, 2007

The 99 Cents Store Will be the Death of Me

I can’t resist a bargain. Even at the expense of my health. Lately I have been buying Silk Chocolate Soy Milk. It’s only 99 cents a half gallon. It costs $3.99 at Whole Foods Market. Such a deal. The problem is that I drink it. I don’t think anyone else in my house does. It’s delicious. But after I do, I go into a sugar funk which feels bad and is another indication that I am probably an undiagnosed diabetic. Then there is the Bryers Ice Cream at 99 cents for 1.75 quarts. I should probably be buying low sugar, low fat Tofutti for $5 a pint, but my goodness, who can afford that??? And then there are the Pillsbury Simply Bake Turtle Supreme Bars with Chocolate Chips, Caramel Drizzle and Walnuts. For 99 cents. Hard to resist. Where did my self discipline go? HELP!!

No comments: