Monday, February 25, 2008

What can I say???

I've really been at a loss. I am wondering if I made the right choice going into nursing. I enjoyed working in Tariff (for AA) and I loved being a programmer. In those jobs, I worked with prople who were logical thinkers. I keep telling myself that I just have to work until I get my student loans paid off and my kids through college. But it would be nice to have a job I really enjoyed again... and so far, this isn't it. I am counting the days until June 5th.

4 comments:

chattypatra said...

Oh, no, Mary! I am very sorry that the system has gotten on your nerves too. Let me see what I can do to cheer you up. Stay strong!

chattypatra said...

Done, Mary. You may mosey on down to my blog for a surprise.

newlymed said...

well there are only about a bizillion different things you can do as an RN- perhaps you'll find something better soon.

chattypatra said...

I want a new post!
I want a new post!
New post!
New post!
Please write a new post!

Thank you. :)