Thursday, June 28, 2007

And so it ends...

SeWon Left for Korea on Monday and Rene left for Germany on Tuesday. I'll miss them. We have decided not to host exchange students next year. We were very lucky with Rene and SeWon. They are both great kids. I decided to host because of the severe attack of “empty nest syndrome” that I had the first year Emma was gone. Also because of Joseph, the child that died. He would have been 16 this summer. So in a way I have felt like we are supposed to have teenaged boys in the house. But I need to put my house in order before we do it again.

We still have a fairly active househild with James and Melissa here for the summer. Stephen is here too but will be spending the month of July up in Minnesota, working for Concordia. Emma, THE BAKER, is up there now, baking breads and cakes and cookies for all the lucky campers at Norwegian camp. She comes home for the last two weeks of July and will probably go back for the month of August. So people keep coming and going.

No comments: