Saturday, October 31, 2009

Time to Start..... again

I got the book, The Engine 2 Diet , from the library yesterday and am reading it. It promotes a vegan diet and lifestlye and has some great sounding recipes. Today I bought the ingredients for "Raise-the-Roof Sweet Potato-Vegetable Lasagna". It sounds really good and I will make it for dinner tomorrow. I've been slipping. I've been eating too many fatty foods and dairy. Maybe that's why I'm stuck at 152 lbs, even when I exercise. I want to see the 130's again. I'll try some of the other recipes from this book over the next week.

3 comments:

chattypatra said...

That lasagna does sound yummy. Bon Appetit!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good Article
http://www.medcareforyou.com/product/brahmi/