Thursday, August 10, 2006

James

When James turned 4 years old, we gave him a new pint-sized 2 wheeled bike with training wheels. He loved it! He rode it all the time trying to keep up with the kids next door. Soon one training wheel broke off. He kept going, learning to balance on 3 wheels. When the other training wheel broke off, he barely noticed. I was amazed to see this little 4 year old darting around on 2 wheels!

When James was 7 or 8 he got some cool new tennis shoes. I had to go outside to watch him run. "See how fast I can run in my new shoes, Mom!" When he was in High School his A-string broke. We replaced it with a really good quality cello string and it was "Mom, see how much better I can play on my new A-string!"

Now he is getting married in just 2 short weeks. Wow!

No comments: